• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

anyone on here ride atv's?

Rock_Crusher

Capitol Forest is open again april thru november...

anyone want to go ride?

Tomorrow todays tuesday.... reply if so... lots of trails.

I would love to join you but I have to work. Just west to Moses last weekend and hopefully going to Florence Friday after work:super:

another fun day out...

rode the Mt. Molly loop trail to Porter Trail... 30+ miles...
flip over the bars & down the mountain side the atv went... hah ha
no major injuries, a good bruise and luck. said hail marys & thank you jesus's

i so thankful i mounted a winch... didn't really see why i would need one?
until you get a 400+ pound atv off trail & down a mountain side. so brushed off some stupidity & rescued the atv, back on the trail we were...

me, a little sore... everyone else ? Laughing their asses off until we made it back to camp. one guy had to periodically stop... to wipe the tears outta his eyes from laughing so hard... i had my ass up off the seat a bit & hit a rock, which spring boarded me into the air & up over the bars to the left of the trail. which just happened to be the side that dropped off...

fun day... all in all.

anyone w/ atv's every want to go in the future here, chime in and set up a date... theres miles apon miles of trails at Capitol Forest. A+
riding conditions...

WTOBA said:
I would love to join you but I have to work. Just west to Moses last weekend and hopefully going to Florence Friday after work:super:

dude hit me up on your netx trip to florance..I'm alwasy down for a trip to the dunes..I have to bust the bikes out once in a while:cheer: