• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Asheville, NC

race_jeep

My wife and I were supposed to go to a concert in Ar next weekend but it got cancelled, so now I'm leaning towards Asheville, NC.
I've been wanting to go and visit the microbreweries, what else is there to do?

Well, there is the Biltmore Estate. I know, I know, it sounds like chic **** but it is a pretty damn cool place to see. I recommend that place to everyone.

EDIT: I clicked the link above and Biltmore seems to be the place. ;D

I live close to there and Biltmore is awesome, the winery, and a lot of other things to do on the property! Go down town and talk the streets, perfect time of year and the weather is great. :woot:

I highly suggest staying at the Downtown Inn & Suites! Should be around $110 a night. Not gonna find it any cheaper bc they are not affilitated with Priceline and such. There are 4 main hotels downtown and the other 3 besides the Downtown Inn, are like $300 a night, fawk that. Downtown Inn is perfect for parking your **** and walking everywhere downtown. Soooooo many cool places to drink and eat up there. Wicked Weed Brewery was my fav brewery that we went to. It was badass! Check out Ben's Tuneup for sure too, it's like an old garage building with a restaurant and a bar in it, and the roof is gone! Pretty cool, unless it's 9 million degrees outside....go at night. Jack of the Wood is right across from Downtown Inn and has cool little benches you can chill on out front and drink beer while people-watching. We cabbed back to the hotel several times after walking further and further away to different places, even had Asheville Brewing Company call us a cab and made us leave because we were drunk in public.....well duh, everybody up there is lol, but the cabs never costed over a few dollars to get to anywhere in the inner city.

Other than that, just check out my thread, also talk to MattO if you want some recommendations from him, as he and several of his friends went last year as well.

Oh and don't forget to do like we did and stop by Bruisin' Ales before you head back home to stock up on tons of good beer. I brought back nearly $100 of good beer. We are planning to go back around October when it's a tad cooler. I'm ready to go back!

Also, there's a lot of chicks up there that don't like to wear bras!!! molaugh flashemifyougotem

Lived right down the Rd. from Asheville in Hendersonville all my life. Neat place, but I don't go there unless I have to. What would you like to knowm? Go down town. Its a freak show preaty much 24/7

Re:

I spent a whole weekend downtown and never once thought it was a freak show. Couple street performers, but really wasn't out of the ordinary from other bigger cities I've to.