• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Bead locks

wagonslayer

Does anybody run the Great Lakes DIY bead locks ? Seems like a good deal at $225.00 tax and delivery tyd. Bolts and nuts not included.

Does anybody run the Great Lakes DIY bead locks ? Seems like a good deal at $225.00 tax and delivery tyd. Bolts and nuts not included.

I looked into getting those and i think by the time you add anti-conig rings and hardware it was just over $300... I do like that you have your choice of design though:awesomework:

i have them....parts were fine....but the customer service sucked ass!!! took them a month to get me the parts,and i was given a few different excuses why they didnt ship on time...and they dont like to answer the phone...

I ordered their 14 bolt disc brake kit from them,it came on time ,come to think the getting hold of them on the phone did suck.:mad:

I got mine shipped to my door for $225. I priced a 4x8 sheet of 1/4 inch plate at $180(my price)(cheep). And that was 2 years ago, steel prices have gone way up.
So for $45 I basically got all the rings cut and holed. Would have taken me at least a few hours to do it myself so this was worth it.
Steve

My rings after weld but before grind:

Last edited:

Latest posts