• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Big Block Chevy Parts

CHASMAN9

Hardline OG Administrator
Staff member
I got a buddy who is looking for some performance Big Block Chevrolet parts for his Jet boat. He's not real picky about name brand stuff, new parts are ok, but preferably used. Blocks, cranks, heads, cams, intakes, anything to go zoom zoom. He would like some bigger stuff such as stroker kits for 500+ ci motors, 502, 510, 514 and bigger if ya got it. So clean out yer garages and post of what ya got. thumb.gif

know where a tall deck four bolt main block and crank is cheap

how about a b&m 177 blower.
its polished and it has teflon vains.
$1100

they are $2600 new from summit

thanks jessie
205-365-1617

I have a std bore with 45K miles 4 bolt main 454 block, steel crank from a 366/427 tall deck, a couple sets of tall deck heads, the stock 454 crank/rods, 1 rod spun, another whole rotating assembly from a 454 that was in a drag boat, then a wheelie truck, then it broke a piston (only 7 still good), random cam, aluminum intake, etc. I have enough to build a respectable 427 on the cheap cheap like bolts and gaskets and pistons.

Great job guys, I will pass the information onto him. His name is Jim Hagood. Keep em coming. thumb.gif

call Kris at 256-349-7397 he's got a 800HP 454 roller motor with 1100 Dominator needs assembly.

Damn son, daddy needs a new pair of roller skates for that. Saaweet, I will pass it on. Thanks man, if not, I know of a few buggies that could use that squirrel nest. :driving: :dblthumb: