• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Blue Torch Fab now in Birmingham, AL

D

Dan@BlueTorch

Whats up everyone? BTF is now located in Birmingham, AL. We are looking forward to working with you all. If you need anything or have any questions feel free to call the shop or drop by. The only time of the day during business hours that I DO NOT recommend coming by would be 1-2. Most of the guys are gone to lunch and we have limited staff to assist you during that time.

Seems most people in the area think that all BTF does is hardcore rock crawler builds and parts. Be sure to let everyone know we do just about everything needed. We do lift kits, gear swaps, cage builds, bumpers, rocker guards, fenders, lockers, axle shafts, and much more.

www.bluetorchfab.com

Thanks,

Dan

You know I called him already.

I am taking it to some place in Ensley that I talked with over the phone. I have called everybody from radiator repair, plumbing to HVAC, not many takers. Did find it was a flex-a-lite product that is rated for a 26k GVW Motorhome. Retail is $250 :-X

Put I can buy just the cooler for $125 :eek:

we have been working on the showroom a little. Things are starting to shape up//// holla if you need anything

-Dan

P said:
Nice job on the Stickers for the Club BTW.... they are PIMP :afro:

No worries... give me a shout if you all need more. -dan