• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired BooYang (Mini Bike)

W

wontwork

I don't really know the year model, but it is either and '04 or '05 according to the guy I bought it from.
Make is a Sikk Mx with a 120 motor. I have added new rear wheel and tire with one ride on it. New brakes, updated the shift kit so it don't jump to neutral like all booyangs do. Runs good and uses no oil. Have origanal plastic for the tanks so I get to keep the "Wont Work" sides.
Can negotiate delivary.

(The black one only)
$750

[attachment deleted by admin]

Re: BooYang

Bones said:
OH DANG! I;ll be in the 'Ham soon, can it fit on a plane home?

I can have it taken apart in a few hours.

Re: BooYang

Matt O. said:
I may be interested. Need to check with the wife.

Just let me know.

Gotta fix the clutch lever, but you can still ride it. I am in the process of ordering a lever to fix it .

Matt you and both know you will kill your self with that thing.... Think about your past history.

Jen's response " Matt you don't need that... remember the time at Morris MTN. when you tried to ride Paul's bike and well.....you busted your ass.... sorry I love you but I just don't think I can let you do that to yourself."

booyang :flipper:

cbchambles said:
Matt you and both know you will kill your self with that thing.... Think about your past history.

Jen's response " Matt you don't need that... remember the time at Morris MTN. when you tried to ride Paul's bike and well.....you busted your ass.... sorry I love you but I just don't think I can let you do that to yourself."

booyang :flipper:

You buy it then so he want get hurt on it. If he will take it easy for a while and pratice in the yard before he rides with us he'll be fine.

race_jeep said:
wuts you plan you goin wit honda? :afro:

Gona rock out on Crystals. She never rides it and I figured mine would be easier to sale since it has newer parts and black plastic. Also thought about buying a bigger motor for hers and really seeing how bad I could crash out. What I am saying is I don't know. :dunno:

Cant believe it hasnt sold, thats a nice as bike. If I had the $$ to spend right now Id buy it and let Amber rock the Honda and Id rock this one for long distance jump contests for cash ! laughing1

P said:
Cant believe it hasnt sold, thats a nice as bike. If I had the $$ to spend right now Id buy it and let Amber rock the Honda and Id rock this one for long distance jump contests for cash ! laughing1

Got 3 people very interested, but no money yet.

1974cj5 said:
trade you a ramsey winch a d a 100 bucks for it.

If I needed a winch I would. Atready have 2 laying in the floor, and one out back. Rather just have cash for it.

If it don't sale this week. I might just keep it. Didn't get to ride it all weekend then walked in my office this morning and almost kissed it. booyang