• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

box truck/van boxes

ldudley

does anyone know here to find the boxes for a box van or box truck around Kentucky or northern Tennessee ? Wantn to build me a toter home this summer.

ldudley said:
does anyone know here to find the boxes for a box van or box truck around Kentucky or northern Tennessee ? Wantn to build me a toter home this summer.

craigslist. Most places that sell and rent conexes around here will have a few boxes laying around. Sometimes you can about buy the whole truck cheaper than the box.

10-4 I will be over that way this weekend and will try and get some pics of them and the phone #

Sorry guys I stopped there today and they did not want to sell them, they have four of them but would not let any go :dunno: I would have never thought this

Abennett on here is selling one. That's already setup as a bumper pull trailer. I think it's pretty cheap too. He was using it as an atv race trailer for his boy

The Luke said:
Abennett on here is selling one. That's already setup as a bumper pull trailer. I think it's pretty cheap too. He was using it as an atv race trailer for his boy

Link? I couldn't find it????