• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired brand new coilovers cheap! SOLD!!!

jeepinfool

I have 4 brand new never even been mounted bilstein 9100 rock crawler coilover shocks. They include the coilover hardware kits and billet aluminum reservoir mounts. They are 14" travel. I also have two hypercoils 175 blue in color coilover springs if you want them. Pretty much fill with nitrogen and get the spring rates you need and mount them. $1300.00 plus shipping. I work for shipping company and get a steep discount and will pass this savings on to you

Like I said I live in Knoxville. You can call or text anytime 865-387-4259 with any questions.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Re: coilovers, TBI 350 reduced need to sell

Bump. Price reduced. These prices are a little negotiable too. Probably better to call or text as I usually can't check on here very often on the weekends.

Re: coilovers, TBI 350 reduced again need to sell

Bump. Lowered price again. 1300 for shocks and 300 obo for motor.

Bump. Am I being a schmuck on the price or what? I figured this was a steal of a deal on brand new coilovers. I guess everyone is like me and broke as a project window.

Interested in trading your coil overs for a set of 39.5 x 13.50 R15 iroks 90% tread in great shape?

Bump. Might trade for something that's easier to sell. Really need cash before bothering to try and sell something someone else can't sell so no random junk trade offers. Cash still best. Great deal.

Re: brand new coilovers cheap!

Did you move???

Care to sell the resevoir brackets seperate?

J. J.

I might trade for ar-15. Just text or call me with some more details.

What do you mean have I moved? I would sell reservoir mounts separate. 100.00

jeepinfool said:
I might trade for ar-15. Just text or call me with some more details.

What do you mean have I moved? I would sell reservoir mounts separate. 100.00

Sorry, I had you confused with "jeepnfool," who lives down here in FL near me. :)

J. J.