• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Broke my shizzy in my yard darn it

wheelinjp

well I was showing off to my friend cory today and accidentally fell a tree and ripped a brakeline, while bending the mainleaf on my pass front spring. The fender looks a little ruff too.I will have pics later

kewl...but from what i hear yer dawdge is hurtin a bit more..what happened there??

Well I was coming up the east side of 410 heading west just at the summit when the jackhole in front of me that was going 30 all the way up and wouldnt let me use my twins turned into the parking lot at the veiw center. He veared towards the middle of our lane to turn right. When I saw his turn signal I started hammering down and was just into 3rd when he pulled his lil weave and almost stop stunt. Needless to say I was furious and without thinking yanked it out of 3rd to shift down while it was still under power. I think that did it. The funny thing is it didnt make any noise till 1/2 a mile from my house in puyallup. So I chipped two teeth off the 3rd gear cluster. somehow the 3rd gear itself lived. I am going to work on it tonight I think.Fullywrecked and I are doing it together:cheer: :rb:

here are the pics of the massive carnage, a bent mainleaf, broken brakeline and dented fender. the tree looks the worst. "important note" THIS IS IN MY YARD NOT ON FOREST OR PUBLIC LANDS AND THE TREE WAS ALREADY DEAD JUST HANGING AROUND!

Last edited:
:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: what a dumbass:cheer: :cheer:

Hey on second thought I got those 3 fir trees by the shop that need to come down.... Can tou bring your dozer over later?

KarlVP said:
Jim they do have a smiley for that.

:dumbass:

So where were you last weekend:rolleyes: I even took the trail jeep to drag your busted junk back to camp:cheer: :cheer:

pokey said:
So where were you last weekend:rolleyes: I even took the trail jeep to drag your busted junk back to camp:cheer: :cheer:

Sorry dudes, we decided at the last minute not to go. Instead I went to the Seahawks game and then took my Sister In Law wheeling.

I wanted to go, but I didn't want to get bitched at for taking all the first place plaques. :cool:

Next Year, it's AWN.