• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Buggy Wiring Made Easy - Tech Tuesday

Great idea. Any thought on an integrated control panel? Similar to an SPod. My background is 12v wiring. But, From what I've seen MOST mechanically minded people are awesome at basically everything except wiring. So anything to simplify the process is cool by me.

Great idea. Any thought on an integrated control panel? Similar to an SPod. My background is 12v wiring. But, From what I've seen MOST mechanically minded people are awesome at basically everything except wiring. So anything to simplify the process is cool by me.
How hard would it be to change the polarity Input on some of the relays(fan circuits) on the main trigger? I know Burkey mentioned 4 circuits are wired into 1 trigger. Which is awesome for simplicity. Not having to make sure x ,y and z switches are turned on every time. But if you're running an LS the fan trigger off the ecu is a ground signal. Most people do them off a dual trigger(ecu and bypass switch). Then wire the relay to flip polarity when it's triggered. I'm assuming you just can't tie them into that main circuit. But any of the remaining circuits would work. Right? Or all the hots wired together?

Latest posts