• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired buggy

lay

NOT FOR SALE
i really hate to do this but i guess its life :'( this buggy is 99% done, it has only been ridden about 6 times it just needs paint and a few odd and ends, it works well and Ive been very happy with it; it will make someone a nice buggy

Jimmy's 4x4 chassis 1 1/2 dom tubing

Jimmy's caddy hood needs mounted

Jimmy's/hardline customs 4 link front and rear with all Jimmy's brackets/towers

12" ori struts up front 16" polished sway aways out back
7/8 on all lowers, 3/4 on all uppers
the suspension works really good and has all sorts of up and down travel

tbi 350 block hugger headers, aluminum intake runs out good
howell harness
th350 built by a pro
np 205 twin sticks 32 spline outputs front and rear 1350 yokes
spicer joints all the way thur

Dana60 front stock axles lockright 5:38 drive flanges diy diff cover 1350 yoke
14 bolt rear 5:38s welded with disk brakes diy diff cover

all aluminum floor and insides
psc steering ram danfoss orbital with cooler hi steer arms
aluminum radiator 31" x 19" mounted in back with aluminum fan shroud
12 gal rci fuel cell
red top optima battery with btf battery mount
corbeau baja vinyl seats g-force cam lock harnesses
dual willwood 1" swing pedal set up
auto meter gauges
cheetah scs shifter
moroso switch panel
Sony marine cd player
tool box/cooler rack
magnaflow exhaust
42" iroks 32 bolt beadlocks 80% tread
new not mounted T-maxx 6500 comp series winch

lots of custom brackets and mounts here and there I'm sure I'm missing alot but that is all i can think of as of right now everthing on this buggy was new or went thur asking $18000 obo i have way more in it but it needs to go to pay off some bills 205-522-3999 Johnathan heres another link for some pics

http://hardlinecrawlers.com/forums/index.php?topic=3247.0

P might have some better pics of it, i dont

[attachment deleted by admin]

If you have some better pics of the inside so I can see please...and just to make sure you mean that front and rear axles have stock shafts in them? Thx

:gtfo: WTF DOOD ! Talked to you today on the phone and you didnt even mention this man ! Call me tomorrow sir. :dunno:

DAMN LAY? NEVER SELL YOUR **** TO PAY OFF BILLS! YOU DON'T NEED GOOD CREDIT, IT'S OVER RATED....YOU JUST NEED A FRIEND AND/OR RELATIVE WITH GOOD CREDIT. SELL A KIDNEY MAYBE, BUT DON'T SELL THAT!

well ive found a house i really like and i dont want to do this but its this or the boat so whatever sells first

i know everyone is going to say im stupid, but im not getting out of fourwheeling just a break, if i do sell it i will have another one in a year or two i promise! id rather work on them than ride, does that sound stupid :dunno:

lay said:
well ive found a house i really like and i dont want to do this but its this or the boat so whatever sells first

I know exactly what you mean. I have been looking at houses also and there not cheap.

The first pic of me sais it all. :gtfo:

Sale the boat. Prime time to sale it. Post it on correctcraftfan.com and it will sale fast. Boating is only a few months. Buggy time is year around.

well hell i knew this was going to happen people not understanding why im selling it, but i dont care about everyone right now as long as a few people isnt mad at me everyone else can :flipoff1: i talked to P and Matt and they know what is going on, some personal stuff, them of all people understand so if they do, everyone else would to, so dont give me **** sence no one knows the reasons "life" so i will do what i have to :dblthumb: but just so everyone knows i aint out of it forever, i will have a better buggy when the time comes i promise i already have some plans

Don't get your panties in a tite my friend. I understand you have to do what you have to do, but I would try and sale the boat at the same time.

Hell I thought you would have sold it 6 months ago before you even got thru with it. We all know you buy and sale stuff faster than a pawn shop does. :flipoff1:

Sucks man.. i kno you've worked your ass off on this rig...
seen this buggy in action and it gets it!

not gonna be a daddy are you... ;)

CheapJ7 said:
Sucks man.. i kno you've worked your ass off on this rig...
seen this buggy in action and it gets it!

not gonna be a daddy are you... ;)
didn't think of that, he better start feeding that girl she's not big enuff to be carryin babies :****:

HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!!! just tryin to get **** right ill tell you ****ers later not on the ****ed up web

dont make me treat you like that senior did :flipoff1:

like it says job/bills/new house how fawking hard is it to read :****: