• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Chevy D60 front 4.56 blinged out NEW PRICE

blacksheep10

XBJRA champ/ 555 and team Nasty codriver
Kansas, where we know how to wheel, nowhere to go
like the title says, tie rods are 3/4x7/8 and 3/4 x 3/4 ends, on each, .250 wall, DE ram, high steer, stock knuckles, can dowel with alloy pins if wanted, alloy usa inners/outers or yukon outers, your choice, poly flanges, recent calipers, recent KP rebuild kits, springless arms with shims for setup, welded right and then again, new gears, 1350 yoke, link bridge and truss, or that can all be cut off, whatever. the tabs on it look like balls, but the truss is very solid and has stood the test of time, something to build off of.
add it up, well over 3K in ****
will do it for $2000 without CTM's. it will have 806x joint brand new in it. another $500 with CTM's. either way it'll cost you taht much whether I have to buy some new ones or you do, whatever.
offers accepted.
have matching disc'd rear. 4.56 welded. $200

Re: Chevy D60 front 4.56 high steer, DE ram, Alloy usa, ctm

I'm thinkin about it, but just can't act on anything now with the possibility of 2 mortgages

trade the sheep for a durango?

Re: Chevy D60 front 4.56 high steer, DE ram, Alloy usa, ctm

still have it
frontendpainted.jpg

steering.jpg

Re: Chevy D60 front 4.56 high steer, DE ram, Alloy usa, ctm NEW PRICE

alloy usa inner/outer= 250 outers and 350 inners 600 total
CTM's from machinewave= 575
Poly flanges= 225 or so
60 front, meh, 800
DE ram= 100
arms= 100
chromo rod ends= 80 plus inserts
gears= 200
1350 yoke is 80
freshening up with KP kit and bearings is probably over 100, but call it a hundy

added up and being cheap on the high steer and DE ram and a few other things, throwing out the cost of gears as a consumable and just doing upgrade parts adn a deal on a good 60 front with srw hubs and new calipers you're only at $2650. You could probably build this with no labor or running for 3K if you could get the steering cheap
I have a new carrier for this if you want a lunchbox locker, or you could use these new gears with a detroit.
I will let it go for 2k with 5-806x joints brand new in the axles or $2500 with the CTM's.
Disc'd rear with 4.56 adn welded goes for $200

how wide is it outside of tire to outside with your 44's

If I sell my house or you still have this in feb I'll probably buy the whole sheep, or if I sell that durango straight up
**** too many irons in fire - still gotta get a width on that durango