• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Chinese Pit Bikes

willbflyn

I am new to the Pit Bike world. Whats the big difference between the cheap Chinese bikes and the expensive Japanese bikes? I dont want to spend alot of cash on one, but dont want a piece of **** either. Any help will be appreciated.....

If you can't afford a Honda now you wont be able to afford all the parts you will have to buy for the China bike after you buy it.

You can pick up a Honda 50 for bout $500 that is in good shape.

Basically the chinese units are disposable... If you're just going to ride it a few weekeds a year and not abuse it, they will hold up. The advantage is they generally come with bigger wheels and suspension that is $$$ to upgrade the Honda...

With that said, The Honda is the best investment ever. Throw some big bars (BBR kit) and a chinese big bore kit (hondatrailbikes.com), big boy rear replacement spring, HD clutch springs, a cdi box and rock out. I've beat the ever loving **** out of mine for several years now with zero issues... have about a grand invested. Shot some 12ft verticle banks and hit a 40ft gap to table multiple times this weekend.. Waitin on the video now. booyang