• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Choccolocca 4th of July pics and vids.

Good thing that recovery mission you were part of wasn't on the 4th,,,LOL Thanks again Justin for all your help. I still owe you.

semperfi1919 said:
Good thing that recovery mission you were part of wasn't on the 4th,,,LOL Thanks again Justin for all your help. I still owe you.

Are you the one I met as I was setting up camp? Sure you thought I just blew you off. I was swapping power from generator to shore power and had air conditioners off. You walked up at a point I was just too busy to talk. Once I got to a stopping point, I never saw you again. Sorry bout that. Give me a chance for a second impression, cause I'm sure my first impression sucked balls.

JohnG said:
Are you the one I met as I was setting up camp? Sure you thought I just blew you off. I was swapping power from generator to shore power and had air conditioners off. You walked up at a point I was just too busy to talk. Once I got to a stopping point, I never saw you again. Sorry bout that. Give me a chance for a second impression, cause I'm sure my first impression sucked balls.

Damn right it did.... :rolf: lol, No Sir I knew you were busy getting Hotel California set up and my son was wanting to ride, first chance I had to take him since returning from my deployment and didn't make many trails before breaking Friday evening and was late Saturday evening before getting replacement parts put on.

semperfi1919 said:
It was no problem, glad I could help. You don't owe me a thing.

Haha. Steveo said "you gotta want it". And I replied. "I know , I don't want it". Hahaha. Elevator didn't look like a bad idea till my tires touched it. Negative.
But we did do showtime. And I'll have y'all know that the rock that fuked everyone up bout half way up is now at the bottom of the hill. Steveo hollers "this rock is Fukin you up" .. Then a few min later I hear "there goes that rock " Hahahah. Man ****, I figure after looking at my tires this hill cost me 300-400 buks.. :'(
Here. U have to let parts 1,2,3 play out to see the super exciting ending. :woot: Once was good enough for me for a wile. This right here is lords army work! Run and tell that. G'S up , state law...

https://youtu.be/7al1IcW-Kps