• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Cleaning out the basement!!

Jeepnron

I have got a few left over parts that I want to get out of the way. Most of these parts are left over from the Jeep rebuld. All of these items are in Pinson, AL.

1) Jeep box- Checker plate alum with cooler rack on top. box is in good condition and will fit inside the back of a Jeep with the back seat removed.= $125.00

2) Tuffy Console- 10" wide model that will hold a radio. It is black in color and has the cup holders and the cushioned armrest. It looks like new and still has the keys. = $125.00

3) Autometer guages- Complete matching set of Sport Comp guages(black face and silver trim ring). 3.5" tach, 2.25" water temp. (manual), oil pressure (manual), and volt meter. = $50.00 for the set

4) Alum fuel cell- Simular to a RCI 15 gallon but it was homemade. This cell has bungs welded in for supply and return. (It will not be available until after the Sping Fling as it is being borrowed until then.) = $75.00

5) Jeep CJ-7 windshield frame and glass- Glass is good but the frame has a few tweaks. = $50.00

I hope to have a few pictures later today. If anyone has any questions, please give me a call at 205-680-4002.
Thanks,
Ron

Most anytime will work. Just call and let me know when you want to come by.
Thanks,
Ron

A couple of pictures. I will e-mail more if needed.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Som more. There is also a heavy duty swing out tire carrier for a YJ that will accept a 35" tire on a 10" rim. Not a factory piece of junk!

Deal pending on the gauges, I will follow up on these also.
Thanks,
Ron

can i get a pic of the fuel cell ? iam in need of a fuel cell

Gauges - SOLD!
Tuffy Console - SOLD!

Jeep box - Available
Windshield frame and glass- Available
Swing out tire carrier- Available
Fuel cell- Available

Thanks for the intrest in the gauges and the Tuffy console they have both been paid for and picked up. I will try to get you a couple of pics of the fuel cell, but it will be later this week as a friend has borrowed it to get his buggy running while he is waiting on his custom one to be built.

Finally here is a picture of the Jeep Box. The only one I had was to large so I had to take another one. Nice box with cooler rack on top and opens from the side which is pretty unique. No extra charge for the Miller Lite cans inside either. thumb.gif

Here is a picture of the fuel cell. About 15gal. and will fit snugly inside the wheel wells of a Jeep.

Jeep box = SOLD
Windshield = SOLD
Fuel Cell = Sold

I think the only thing I have left is the heavy duty swing out tire carrier if any body is still intrested please give me a call. Thanks to everyone for all the intrest! thumb.gif
Ron