• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Conditions at Evans??

JOOP

I WON a COOKIE
I'm thinking about another night run and sleep over at Evans this weekend. Anyone know what the conditions of the trails are like? Snow, **** load of snow, ice, or all mud? :cool:

JOOP said:
I'm thinking about another night run and sleep over at Evans this weekend. Anyone know what the conditions of the trails are like? Snow, **** load of snow, ice, or all mud? :cool:
Elbe..:flipoff:

It's not up to me. John wants to go camping and wheeling somewhere. Elbe probably wouldn;t be a good spot because he's from that area and who knows what kind of trouble we would get in. I'm trying to stay out of trouble, especially with him. Did you hear about his driving in sound @11pm episode? That boy is just screaming for "arrest me please". :haha:

JOOP said:
I might be down for reiter, but I want to find new trails.

Do Elbe... Do Elbe... Do Elbe...

there you've been subliminally hypnotised...

Do Elbe... Do Elbe... Do Elbe...

-----------------------------------------------------

There are plenty of "NEW" trails there for "you" Jon. and the whole technical challenge as well. why don't you plan to go there this saturday or better yet, meet me & we'll go Friday night & set up camp... & wheel allday saturday.

come on, you know you want to... it'll be fun.

JOOP said:
I might be down for reiter, but I want to find new trails.
Alright, lets do Reiter. I can't camp though, gotta work on Saturday. Might be able to reschedule, when are you planning on going?

How about you ZUK? What are you doing this weekend? I really wanna get my junk dirty at Elbe again..

JOOP said:
It's not up to me. John wants to go camping and wheeling somewhere. Elbe probably wouldn;t be a good spot because he's from that area and who knows what kind of trouble we would get in. I'm trying to stay out of trouble, especially with him. Did you hear about his driving in sound @11pm episode? That boy is just screaming for "arrest me please". :haha:
Jon, Are you guys doing the broke back mountain thing? tell John To get his junk ready and lets go to Elbe.:corn: :kissmyass:

XJOE said:
Alright, lets do Reiter. I can't camp though, gotta work on Saturday. Might be able to reschedule, when are you planning on going?

How about you ZUK? What are you doing this weekend? I really wanna get my junk dirty at Elbe again..

i was planning to hit Elbe on friday & set-up camp. & wheel saturday.
but, my co-pilot is being a *****... so i don't know WTF i'm doing. I'm getting sick & tired of people - that say they want to wheel - but puss out when they hear - Elbe :flipoff:

it's just another goddamn trails system! sure it's tight or used to be...:cheer:
too many people have used it... and tore it up!:corn:

but it's still got it's character, and techno side... i like that it's up & away from things... and it's peaceful... if you go there w/ a good attitude & don't get pissed off right away... you'll most likely come away w/ a great experience and want to go back.

it's not that hard. my bud did it in a VW baja - BusyWild - no damage either!

Elbe is further than I want to drive.

Joe I have to make sure I have my **** fixed. I was suppose to have a delivery today but it didn't show up. All in all I have about 1 hours worth of work. Could probably be cut down to 30 minutes but why rush it.

JOOP said:
Elbe is further than I want to drive.

Joe I have to make sure I have my **** fixed. I was suppose to have a delivery today but it didn't show up. All in all I have about 1 hours worth of work. Could probably be cut down to 30 minutes but why rush it.

Jon , just giving you a little :kissmyass: Seriously if your rig isn't ready don't go. Only 100 miles.

I still think it is worth the drive..If your heep isn't fixed why are you going to go anywhere anyway?

Let me know if you change you mind, I am tired of all this web wheeling I've been doing...:D

ZukPirate said:
i was planning to hit Elbe on friday & set-up camp. & wheel saturday.
but, my co-pilot is being a *****... so i don't know WTF i'm doing. I'm getting sick & tired of people - that say they want to wheel - but puss out when they hear - Elbe :flipoff:

it's just another goddamn trails system! sure it's tight or used to be...:cheer:
too many people have used it... and tore it up!:corn:

but it's still got it's character, and techno side... i like that it's up & away from things... and it's peaceful... if you go there w/ a good attitude & don't get pissed off right away... you'll most likely come away w/ a great experience and want to go back.

it's not that hard. my bud did it in a VW baja - BusyWild - no damage either![/QUOTE/]

I have to admit These are kinda last minute plans. I am scheduled to work on saturday, but may be able to change it. I really want to get back down there w/someone who knows the trails. So If I manage to get down that way maybe you can show me around sometime.

I have to admit These are kinda last minute plans. I am scheduled to work on saturday, but may be able to change it. I really want to get back down there w/someone who knows the trails. So If I manage to get down that way maybe you can show me around sometime.

NOT A PROBLEM....

pm me when your ready to go wheel at Elbe...

If I go it's going to be Sunday, So you dont have to reschedule. Suppose to be nice out this weekend. So somehwere scenic might be nice. I'll bring the good camera.

John's the one that kinda got me in the mood for some wheeling. But I think he just wants to camp, and get drunk. He's kid free all weekend So he doesn;t want to watse it.

Might be able to get cameron to go too. Gotta see that frontier in action.