• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Convert Nitro to Electric

Boonie Buster

Stuck on a Curb
So I have this HPI 4wd rolling chassis, just sitting, no motor or electronics, well i think i have all the electronics now, but was wondering about putting an electric motor on it instead.... is this possible? I'll get pics of it tonight. I've already got a wicked nitro rig, and was seeing the uprise of electric trucks again...:stirpot::corn:

What does it entail? It has a 2 speed trans. in it right now. I really should just put a nitro motor on it and be done, but i can't do things the easy way! :redneck::haha:

So I have this HPI 4wd rolling chassis, just sitting, no motor or electronics, well i think i have all the electronics now, but was wondering about putting an electric motor on it instead.... is this possible? I'll get pics of it tonight. I've already got a wicked nitro rig, and was seeing the uprise of electric trucks again...:stirpot::corn:

What does it entail? It has a 2 speed trans. in it right now. I really should just put a nitro motor on it and be done, but i can't do things the easy way! :redneck::haha:

If you go nitro I have a HPI I got in trade that does not have a radio, looks like everything is there.

Latest posts