• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Cool Video Project for Pennzoil

BustedKnucklefilms

Pennzoil approached us about testing out their new Full Synthetic motor oil made with Natural Gas and doing a video.
So I decided to do a rock bouncer oil change as one of our FAQ videos, they also sent us to Indy for a Vintage Race Car event so I incorporated that as well.

Here is the unlisted video, just wanted to get some opinions on it before I send it over the the guys at Pennzoil. What do you guys think?
Busted Knuckle FAQ - Pennzoil Oil Change v2

Nice video.
I top mine off with whatever I have laying around after I roll it?

Re:

The tornado at the end was a nice touch. In recommend not trying that again. Is there gonna be a comparison from a different oil at any point? I just think it would be interesting to see how a petrol based oil would stack up.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Thanks guys, I didn't want to make it seem like I was trying to influence anyone into buying their oil, Just that it was a pretty cool new option for full synthetic oil. It might all just be in my head but I swear the buggy seemed to run better, that could just be because it was time for an oil change though. I'll keep everyone posted on how their oil does. They make Rotella, Shell/Pennzoil is the same company. So if they make their new synthetics half as good as Rotella I have no problem giving it a shot.

BustedKnucklefilms said:
Thanks guys, I didn't want to make it seem like I was trying to influence anyone into buying their oil, Just that it was a pretty cool new option for full synthetic oil. It might all just be in my head but I swear the buggy seemed to run better, that could just be because it was time for an oil change though. I'll keep everyone posted on how their oil does. They make Rotella, Shell/Pennzoil is the same company. So if they make their new synthetics half as good as Rotella I have no problem giving it a shot.
Kinda like when you wash your truck. It feels like it picks up 20 horses and 3 mpg

Cool video, I like how it turned out combining this with the footage of the vintage race. Would have been cool to see those cars racing in person.

felipecj said:
Cool video, I like how it turned out combining this with the footage of the vintage race. Would have been cool to see those cars racing in person.

I am not much in to race cars, but I did enjoy this better than nascar. Because they actually look like cars LOL. Hopefully next time we will be doing the Mint 400 or a Diesel Event/Tractor Pull. Either way it was a good time. They loved the video and it is now Live.

Thanks everyone for the comments and feedback.