• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Coplay lake

skinny_pedal

Club went out for a snow run. Long story short the snow was f*cking awesome!

Attachments

• WP_000450.jpg
    WP_000450.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 145
  • WP_000455.jpg
    WP_000455.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 148
  • WP_000458.jpg
    WP_000458.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 153
  • WP_000466.jpg
    WP_000466.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 153
  • WP_000468.jpg
    WP_000468.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 151
Definitely a fun day! It was nice to dust off the snow shoes too. I need to get the FJ out there next time.

so just the 4 of you ? I thought Rudy and Jerry were coming as well :eeek: So how far up did you get ?

There ended up being two groups once we got up there. We all made it up to the intersection where you turn off to go down to Coplay. A few of us headed the rest of the way up 7810 but only made it a couple hundred yards. Everyone decided to go down to Coplay. We kinda split up once we got to where the bathrooms are. Me, Gavin, Nick, and Lee kept going and the rest stayed there at Coplay. The 4 of us went out to the end of 310 and then we went back and turned up 7820 and made it all the way to the end. By that time the group that stayed back at Coplay had left.

The snow was perfect and we hit a few drifts on 7820 that turned into alot of fun.

so just the 4 of you ? I thought Rudy and Jerry were coming as well :eeek: So how far up did you get ?

So far from the club Lee is :cool: in my book! Had a blast wheeling with him, he's such a quiet guy, just shrugs his shoulders and keeps saying aww...naw you go ahead and lead. Then once you egg him on a bit, he gets in and isn't afraid of the go pedal. :awesomework:

It was a good day, breaking trail after Lee pulled Gavin back on the road was great! It was a slow go at times but the last bit 7820 was awesome, the way the Runner was floating felt like I was back on a snowmobile.

Lee definitely has a way of growing on you. And he loves to wheel and shows up for damn near every trip.

So far from the club Lee is :cool: in my book! Had a blast wheeling with him, he's such a quiet guy, just shrugs his shoulders and keeps saying aww...naw you go ahead and lead. Then once you egg him on a bit, he gets in and isn't afraid of the go pedal. :awesomework:
Ya Lees never been to scared of the skinny pedal. Has earned him the rep of "do something spectacular Lee" more than once

It was a good day, breaking trail after Lee pulled Gavin back on the road was great! It was a slow go at times but the last bit 7820 was awesome, the way the Runner was floating felt like I was back on a snowmobile.

Ya, Lees never been to scared of the skinny pedal. Has earned him the rep of "do something spectacular Lee" more than once :haha:

Lee definitely has a way of growing on you. And he loves to wheel and shows up for damn near every trip.

without sounding to :rb: that's why he's my wheeling partner. Been a lot of trips over the years where its just been the two of us. Hopefully with the addition of a few of you new guys things will be a little more crowded and interesting (fun) :cheer: