• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Crawler Hauler

Fuzzcheek1

Looking to sell my hauler. Camper is an 04' Lance 835 and the trailer is an R&W 12K lbs. The camper is overall in good condition. There was a leak near the front that delaminated the front and side. I had the leak as well as the rest of the camper professionally repaired and sealed for $2,500 by Kramer's Kampers (have receipts). After it was professionally repaired, I added some sealing tape to the areas that leaked, and it's held nicely. This past winter a critter tried to get in at the side access doors (shown in pictures). He did not get in, but tore up the wood around the openings. The camper has 3 way fridge, heat and A/C, water heater, stove and oven in working order last I used them. There are solar panels on the roof to keep the battery topped off. This set-up gives just enough room for a jeep to park on the back even with a large stinger. Fully loaded this tows extremely easy down the road. The camper is built on a box that was intended for additional storage, but I never made it there. If you need more deck space ( currently 12 feet to the end of the dovetail ) you could shorten the box about 15 inches. Located in Madison, WI area. $13k or best offer. I would also be open to selling just the camper, but prefer to sell as a unit.

Attachments

• Camper3.jpg
    Camper3.jpg
    270.1 KB · Views: 232
  • Camper2.jpg
    Camper2.jpg
    319.5 KB · Views: 231
  • Camper4.jpg
    Camper4.jpg
    265.4 KB · Views: 224
  • Camper5.jpg
    Camper5.jpg