• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Custom Fabricated Jeep Rock Crawler 2 Years Into Project

You do realize no one on this site cares about car show awards, or whoever ISCA is?? Also a a fellow PA guy, I have never heard of BCR fab.....nor has google....
Let's be honest here, it looks like someone tried to build a copy(ish) of the Coleworx Highlighter/Riddler (or any of the other Coleworx TJ buggys) from a decade+ ago... But made it less cool.

Last edited:
That's a nice built in seat warmer
Screenshot_20210905-111019_Samsung Internet.jpg

Is it pretty sure..but what F****** idiot puts a muffler under the drivers seat..who ever built it is a IDIOT

I like the hose laying on the steering shaft and who puts cheap too small Corbeau seats in a rig that cost over 100k???

I like the hose laying on the steering shaft and who puts cheap too small Corbeau seats in a rig that cost over 100k???
In all fairness, those are the Ultras.
Not the super tiny Baja SS that we all used to run back in 2003.

I'm somewhat of a connoisseur of cheap ass bargain bin suspension seats :rolf:

The ultras are 20 times better then a baja ss ever was but aren't some fancy ostrich covered prp ****.

Yall haven't looked at many rigs if that's the first time you're seeing an exhaust packed under a seat :ROFLMAO1:

The ultras are 20 times better then a baja ss ever was but aren't some fancy ostrich covered prp ****.

Yall haven't looked at many rigs if that's the first time you're seeing an exhaust packed under a seat :ROFLMAO1:
Also, it would be more my level of rig if the over the muffler there was couple dollar store air bake cookie sheets wire tied to the seat frame for heat shields

Latest posts