• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired CV style rear driveshaft

bcjeep

Hey guys, I am in need of a cv rear d -shaft that will work with my sprung over yj. It has a 60 rear and the old 231 t case. Any help would be great. i all ready have the SYE kit. Thanks Bryan

computer problems kept me out of the loop. sorry so slow , what ya gotta have for it?

I have a 1350 CV with a 1350 on the other end that came out of the front of an '04 F250. I'll take $200 + shipping for it. (That's what I have into it.)

J. J.

Hey J.J. is that C.V. new? I destroyed the one you sold Chris for the Kobota. Is this the same one?

Steve

I was looking for parts to make spares last week. I called huntsville drive shaft and was able to buy my 1350 weld on ends for 25.00 . I don't know how much they charge for the cv but it wouldn't hurt to call them if anyone here doesn't have one. I figured a place like that would need a arm and leg for one. I was able to make 2 spare drive shafts for around 150.00 including the 10.80 a foot 4' of 2" x .120 DOM and new joints.

Huntsville Drive Shaft (256) 837-7277 1801 Sportsman Ln Nw, Huntsville, AL

bad80cj said:
Hey J.J. is that C.V. new? I destroyed the one you sold Chris for the Kobota. Is this the same one?

Steve

It's not 100% new. It was on my old single seat chassis for one ride but was new before that. I bought it back when I worked for Ford through the parts dept. It's not a junkyard pullout or anything like that.

J. J.