• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

D60 hubs n brakes

cbrjeeper

Anyone running aluminum hubs and willwood stuff? I'm rebuilding my front and other things. I'm running a disc front similar to a lug nut kit. I would like better faster braking along with a little weight loss. I have 7/8 front and rear willwood res for the fluid. Branik , sunfire, and power pro are the vendors for brakes n hubs I've been comparing this far. Any real time experience info would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Front 60 I assume?

You can put any of the aluminum hat style rotors on the stock hubs (and would assume the aluminum ones too) without much work at all if you just put them on the back of the hub. You'll need to open up the holes in the hats just a tiny bit for the studs to press through from that way, but once you do it'll all work fine. I've had mine like this for several years now on my front 60 and my 14bolt the same way. Super simple and instantly made my shopping power an unimaginable amount better than it was with any stock style components.

Like mentioned above, pad compound and caliper contact play a pretty big part in things too. I personally use the wilwood E compound pads and love them...they don't last super long though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk