• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Damn bastard thief kids

THE GUYrock

First off I'm young myself (34) and still act like a damn fool but this **** is annoying and going to cause me to lose my **** one day. This trend of kids stealing **** and mainly rich kids in my area has gone up again.

These little rich bastards from the neighborhoods 2 miles away come to our neighborhood every damn spring to raise hell at our lakes and common areas. And steal ****.... they little shits broke into my shop 3 years ago and I caught 2 of them and held them until the cops came and had them locked up. The same summer the same group broke into vehicles/sheds/trailers all summer. The year after was calmer since most were on probation, shipped off or went to college.

Though this year we must have a bumper crop of idiots. Little shits stole my golfcart and peeled the paint off (plastidipped) then broke the steering so the ditched it. Been into a dozen neighborhood garages and shops and been just being general assholes.

We were all kids but this is nuts. It's a large group of them an I've run them all off a handful of times myself let alone all the neighbors. And I actually live in a really nice area, it's just these little rich that daddy and mommy save keep messing around. End of rant. Going to load up the rock salt rounds.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

pepper spray boobie traps. Its painful enough to leave an impression but not going to do any damage that you can get sued over, plus its funny as heck!

Re: Re: Damn bastard thief kids

money_pit_yj said:
pepper spray boobie traps. Its painful enough to leave an impression but not going to do any damage that you can get sued over, plus its funny as heck!
Thought about doing that to a truck tool box and parking at a hotel where folks stuff get stole. Even planned to put a go pro in the box to capture it. I changed my mind as I'd forget I boobie traped it and get my self.

broncomike said:
Leave a gas can sitting out with diesel in it spill some gas on top . There probably to stupid to know the difference. thumb.gif

That's a good one...gonna have to remember that if we get a group coming around our area again.

Cameras cameras cameras.. Best damn money I ever spent. I come and even see a blade of grass disturbed it a good feeling be able to back those suckers up and see what was going on.

Ski masks and a few buddies. :****:

In case cops ask, I didn't tell you that ;D

broncomike said:
Leave a gas can sitting out with diesel in it spill some gas on top . There probably to stupid to know the difference. thumb.gif
Neighbor had a few jugs of gas stolen two different times. So he filled up three new jugs with gas and 25 lbs of sugar. And what ya know, the next day this shady kid with a loud Camaro was on shoulder of road with his car not running right. BUSTED!

smurfy90 said:
Neighbor had a few jugs of gas stolen two different times. So he filled up three new jugs with gas and 25 lbs of sugar. And what ya know, the next day this shady kid with a loud Camaro was on shoulder of road with his car not running right. BUSTED!

Wasn't Tracy was it? Lol

I'm moving my 2 cameras today and adding 3 more. Also putting up 3 new motion sensing LED flood lights.

One looks right at the door now.
0a6a2e110b71dfb26798c694e6758d3c.jpg

Re:

Neighbor just busted 2 turds lastnight snooping around his little garage where he parks his buggy. His welder went missing lastweek.

Latest posts