• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

DaxTrax kids buggy build

Nice videos! Did I miss a badlands trip ‍SMH
we went this past sunday, it was a last minute trip, on a good note my buggy ran the whole day. still gonna do a engine swap this winter and maybe upgrade a couple other things. Plan on wheeling as much as possible next year.

we went this past sunday, it was a last minute trip, on a good note my buggy ran the whole day. still gonna do a engine swap this winter and maybe upgrade a couple other things. Plan on wheeling as much as possible next year.
Sunday was a really nice day, could of joined ya. We might do Haspin this coming wknd, just a quick get out of the house trip! Hope to tag along next year with ya. Seen your buggy I assumed in the back ground was gonna ask how that went? What motor is in it and what are you swapping into it??

Sunday was a really nice day, could of joined ya. We might do Haspin this coming wknd, just a quick get out of the house trip! Hope to tag along next year with ya. Seen your buggy I assumed in the back ground was gonna ask how that went? What motor is in it and what are you swapping into it??
its got a ht383 gm crate motor in it now with fitech fuel injection. I got a lq9 6.0 in the shop that i plan on doing a mild build with.