• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

DIXIE RUN 2012 pics & videos!!!!!

There were two new trails at Golden Mountain the one behind the camping area where the RV hook ups are and another at the foot of the bridge trail not far from Bounty Hill. Both are nasty, the locals said the one closest to Bounty Hill has not been climbed. Two of our rigs climbed the one closest to the RV camp, Winching Church Hill I think was the name, and yes a couple of the trails have been named, another was Crack Head, a girl got hurt in a RZR Friday evening, on Crack Head, requiring a plate in her hip. None of our rigs climbed the one closest to Bounty Hill, barley got four tires on it and saw a guy break an axle trying to go around it. Has anyone climbed this rock? Not intended to post derail just like to see pictures of these hills if you got them.

I heard the girl who was hurt was in a Samurai and wasnt wearing a belt, and was ejected on a rollover somewhere easy... saw a grey/green zuk running around camp with a single hoop, and the stamped steel "rollbar" bashed in pretty well and heard thats what she was in... but it was just rumor, so who knows...

Had a great time though, and got to see some cool ****... ran Crackhead (or at least the bypass) and then once we were done, got to see the Blower Buggy blast up through it like nothing happened...

ran a ton of trails and had a killer time with friends!

mna0121 said:
There were two new trails at Golden Mountain the one behind the camping area where the RV hook ups are and another at the foot of the bridge trail not far from Bounty Hill. Both are nasty, the locals said the one closest to Bounty Hill has not been climbed. Two of our rigs climbed the one closest to the RV camp, Winching Church Hill I think was the name, and yes a couple of the trails have been named, another was Crack Head, a girl got hurt in a RZR Friday evening, on Crack Head, requiring a plate in her hip. None of our rigs climbed the one closest to Bounty Hill, barley got four tires on it and saw a guy break an axle trying to go around it. Has anyone climbed this rock? Not intended to post derail just like to see pictures of these hills if you got them.

I broke my front tires over it thurs. night. that was on the right side too. farthest i got. Farthest i seen anybody go. We had a guy in our group to climb the left side sunday.

the pic's and videos doesn't do justice of what these look like in person the one with the flat rock will be a little smaller version off bounty after few more rigs and the trail to and from it and around to the bridge are great. BIG THANKS to SFWDA and the volunteers and GMP for putting on a graet event and the damn locals with all the food all weekend.

winchin church hill was a fun one but where exactly was that big rock at..trail #?

The new rock slab is off trail 8 or 28 . It is also by the new bridge.The area is called " the jungle".We will have signs up soon.

I ran down 8 (ran out of time on Saturday to run back UP it), and didnt see any new bridge at all... I must have completely missed that...