• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

DURH - Dirt Riot Eastern Series Final - August 23-24, 2013

Big Rich

A few months off but I see no reason to wait on getting the talk going

We will be getting on site no later than the 20th of August, that will give us plenty of time to have a great course set up for all those that wish to race with Dirt Riot.
First timers are always welcome, ask those that have races with us, what they think of how we run the races.

Remember we payout 1 spot for every 4 entered up to 5 spots and we payback in cash at the awards ceremony

Fun family atmosphere with a little party thrown in once it gets dark (LOL)

It has been great getting to know those of you that have joined the Dirt Riot family and we are looking forward to the finals being the best event of the series.
A party is being planned and more info in that regards will be out as we approach the date.....

If you have any questions regarding our racing, classes, etc. please feel free to call as I always answer my phone or will call you back ASAP.

Thanks
Big Rich
Dirt Riot
530-417-5333

I,m werkin on gettin RATTLER back into shape after the Gray Rock race yall :spin:

I dragged it home from Birmingham lookin like a big pine log had fell on it :eek:

Who alls comin to race DIRT RIOT with us at Durhamtown :dunno:,,,,it was my FAVORITE race course last year yall :woot: :woot: :woot:

Latest posts