• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

DURHAMTOWN TELLICO Review & Pics

Whiten said:
can you get a 32ft trailer to the cabins or its a no go?

Ehhhh,,,,Lucy Gap Road is narrow and has 3 or 4 decent switchbacks in it on the way up the hill from check in,,,so I,m not shure on that one :dunno:
might just drop the trailer at check in and transport campin supplies in the tow rig,,,,thats what we plan on doing ;D

jeepjeep said:
Did yall ride all the way to the end of "tellico road"? We only rode a few miles out and turned around when we went. I was wondering if there was anything good out there.

Naw we didn,t have time to hit that one,,,we heard its basically a cool scenic 24 mile loop trail ride over to the old trail 4 / 6 area of the old park,,,,we plan on riding it in the future tho :dblthumb:

Hell our group LIKES some good ole laid back trail wheelin ;D

Heres the map section that explains it,,,YES you will actually be getting off the 3000 acre main tract of the park to do this trail ride...

Should be a cool trail ride ;D

Awesome write up Julio...I know for a fact Durhamtown is interested in making this place top notch. So all of you need to go try it out and give your input. They have a ton of land...we just need to help them get a lot of traffic on it so the trails get nasty!

NOVI FED COUPE said:
Awesome write up Julio...I know for a fact Durhamtown is interested in making this place top notch. So all of you need to go try it out and give your input. They have a ton of land...we just need to help them get a lot of traffic on it so the trails get nasty!
You need to trade for another rig! :****:

would this be good trail riding for sxs some place with somthing other than gravel roads looking for good woods trails creek crossings just some good riding

It's a great place for a sxs. Plenty of trails. As big as this place is you could definitely see more of the park on a sxs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its been so long since I have been to Tellico, I no longer know the area. Crawford's Camp is closed, right? Are there any places close to this park where I could rent an RV space? Google lists nothing but some KOA thing out on Hwy 19/74 and I would rather not drive the trail rig that far, if possible.

Re: Re: DURHAMTOWN TELLICO Review & Pics

Crawford 's is still open, rock garden is still there and he still rents cabins

Dropped from a drone

Re: Re: DURHAMTOWN TELLICO Review & Pics

mdo817 said:
Crawford 's is still open, rock garden is still there and he still rents cabins

Thanks, called 'em. Their website appears to be down....

If and I mean if ..... The weather is nasty and we don't go to AOP
We will go to "tellico". The guys in our group road the old tellico
All the time. We r only a he away at best. So we will c