• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Dynatrac

Travis

Any dealers or anyone with a hook up? I'm looking for 2 sets of the new lockouts.

I don't know of any dealers for them. I have spoken with them a few times about the specs on my axles and they are not so helpful. They are also insanely overpriced, like $900/side for an inner/outer and CTM. That is maybe $600 in parts.

I'm curious, why would you want a lock out that locks when broken, why not just run drive flanges. When I delt with them, I did so direct.

Two piece front driveline that vibrates violently at speed while prerunning and highway driving. I'd rather them lock when they break than unlock. They appear to be pretty stout, and one of our friends has been running them successfully so far. My jeep drives pretty damn good on the road, with the lockouts and some different tires, I'll sport it around town this summer.

Travis said:
Two piece front driveline that vibrates violently at speed while prerunning and highway driving. I'd rather them lock when they break than unlock. They appear to be pretty stout, and one of our friends has been running them successfully so far. My jeep drives pretty damn good on the road, with the lockouts and some different tires, I'll sport it around town this summer.

Exactly what i was thinking... Mine "would" go down the road great if it werent for the 2pc front driveline and vibes from it. Post up what you find out on these !! Id run lockouts if I thought I could get away with it. I know 35spl warns just dont cut it and that used to be " the best" thing you could run.

I'm going to try them out. They are expensive, but I think that is about the only solution. I am going to take my driveshaft down to have it balanced.