• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired East Coast Gear Supply

ECGS

So this is where all the hardcore guys hang out..........
We will give you guys deep deep discounts since we know you will be return customers ;D.

We have a full line of Chromoly 60 Shafts (although Chevy stubs are out of stock right now.) This enables us to warranty your shafts with in 1-2 days depending on ship time to make sure you don't miss your next comp or trip.

We are working on a Dana 60 rear drive flange that should be available in the next few weeks, to allow double splined 300m or Chromoly axles to be installed with out the cost of running front hubs and spindles.

We have gears, Install kits, spools,shafts, drive flanges, lockers, diff covers, on the shelf.

We build diffs with warranties that are honored, a novelty for the offroad community.

If you need anything Check our site or call us, Ill make sure your taken care of.

[size=10pt]http://eastcoastgearsupply.com/

I got there Dana 60 Drive Flanges. They are sweet... Plus I was in a pinch to get them and they got them here quick.

Chase is a standup guy, he's even in the Mud devils, he just kinda hides it :flipoff1:. He won't feed you any BS about having it in stock or shipping times like alot of other companies will.

Glad to have you as a vendor on our board. Look forward to dealing with you.

jrhall said:
do you have dana 60/ spicer 35 splines stubs in stock?

I will have the stock Spicer dana 60 Chevy stubs on wed. with a stock order.

I also just went direct w/ superior and will have the chevy evolution series kits in in about a week, I also got some unit bearing stubs along with that order. I can drop ship superiors or the spicer ones if someone needs them sooner. Once these are in house. I can do $80 on the spicer ones
and $265 on the superior ones. This price is for here only. They will be advertised on Pirate for $285-$300 have not decided yet. And can do an even better deal on whole kits.

We have the ford outer stubs and inners for chevy ford and dodge on the shelf now from ten factory. Thanks, Chase

ECGS said:
I will have the stock Spicer dana 60 Chevy stubs on wed. with a stock order.

I also just went direct w/ superior and will have the chevy evolution series kits in in about a week, I also got some unit bearing stubs along with that order. I can drop ship superiors or the spicer ones if someone needs them sooner. Once these are in house. I can do $80 on the spicer ones
and $265 on the superior ones. This price is for here only. They will be advertised on Pirate for $285-$300 have not decided yet. And can do an even better deal on whole kits.

We have the ford outer stubs and inners for chevy ford and dodge on the shelf now from ten factory. Thanks, Chase

Thats 265 each for the superior stubs? Are these made by Foote Axle?

stock spicer 35 spline stubs came a day early so they are on the shelf.

Yes these $265 are superior stubs. foote and superior were the same company but from what i understand superior split off. Foote shafts and superiors are the same but foote does not warranty their shafts. Superiors have a lifetime warranty. foote shafts were being stamped superior even if you got them from foote don't know if that will change. And there is talks of foote starting to do a warranty but not yet.

Chase has built both axles in mine and neither have failed since using him, He's not a typical 4x4 vendor. He calls back and goes the extra mile, yall hit him up and spend some cash.

We now have every available dana 60 shaft that is possesable right now in stock.

Just got all are superior stuff in including unit bearing stubs, and chevy stubs, they are high but they are bling

Ordered my gears from Chase today. Top notch service and a great guy to deal with. Had what i needed at a good price and no bullshit. Thanks Chase and I will be calling you for more stuff soon.

need a quote for 3-60 35 splines stubs, one short side 60 inner, and 3 spicer dana 60 joints and shipping to 35761, New Market,AL

I placed an order with Chase last week. Parts in stock, no drop shipping bs, and good price. He's earned more of my business in the future.

Can i get a cost for 2ea 35spline chevt stubs , spares so I dont care what brand... and 1 806joint shipped to 35217 biz addy.

Thanks, and thank you for extending discount to our forum members here, that is awesome !! :dblthumb:

Would like a price on 2-chevy 60 stubs 35 spline chromoly shipped to 35222 business address.. If you still dont have chromoly in stock do you have a estimated time you will have them?

i need a price on chevy dana 60 cromo 35 spline stub and a 806 joint and do you have them in stock

I have the Superior chevy stubs in stock and the stock spicer stubs in stock, and the 60 joints. $80 on the spicer ones
and $265 on the superior ones a piece. The other chromoly chevy outers will be in stock late may from what i have been told.

I also have the last remaining ford stub chromoly shafts for superior and alloy, ten factory ect. ill pm you guys in a bit some shipping costs.

ordered a ring and pinion set and full spool wed. chyt is here allready thanks for the prompt service will be calling u guys again