• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

ECORS - Discounted Gate Tickets

Allgood_73

I've damaged my jeep during the last ECORS race and will be out the rest of the season, so I'm selling my pre-purchased discounted gate tix at below cost.... so here's your chance to get them cheap since they are no longer discounted. I have 7 tickets on hand. They're good for any person (co-driver, spectator, etc.), any race and allow for entry all weekend.

Per Rob (coordinator of ECORS), normal gate ticket prices range from $15-25 each throughout this season.

1-2 tix @ $8.00 each + Free USPS Shipping - Save up to $14 - $34 off normal gate tix
3-6 tix @ $7.50 each + Free USPS Shipping - Save up to $45 - $105 off normal gate tix
All 7 tix @ $7.00 each + Free USPS Shipping - Save up to $56 - $126 off normal gate tix

I accept check, cash, or paypal (you pay the 3% fee or send it as a gift). With a check, I'll wait for the funds to clear before mailing the tix.
Will mail regular USPS for free. If you want tracked, insured, or UPS... the additional cost is on you.
-

If you've never been to an ECORS race, you should go.... it's awesome. Here's the remaining event schedule for ECORS (http://www.ecors.com/):
The Flats, Marion, NC - Marion, NC
August 24, 2013

ECORS/LM4W 7-miler in PA - PA
September 21, 2013

Zoo City MX Park, Asheboro, NC UTV Only race!!! - Zoo City Motocross
September 21, 2013

Uwharrie Fall Jamboree -
October 12, 2013

Black Mountain, Harlan, KY - Harlan, KY
November 16, 2013

9294594216_1f9a3c6365_z.jpg