• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Essentially Offroad 321 Chassis

Glen1978

Sun does shine on a DOGS ASS!
Well gonna sell this for now. Sold all the rest of the buggy stuff and well this is just sitting there, trying to concentrate on more important things in life right now. It is about 97% finished. Needs the rear kickers welded in front main frame to rear hoop (was waiting to see exactly on suspension).....other than that its pretty much finished. No mounts for anything or link tabs, etc. This is the EOR kit welded up basically. I have the kickers, some extra door bars, shock hoops, and some extra straight 1.75" HREW that I can throw in to sweeten the deal. I will take $2500 obo for it. Located in Palestine, Texas but could get it towards the Lousiana border no problem or maybe further if you made it worth my while. Chassis is not all rusted up it has been stored inside. Post up or call/txt me at 903-638-1916

My dad is looking for a chassis to build a buggy. He is in mexico right now but when he gets back im going to be telling him bout this. Great deal

Heck yeah man! Thanks alot. I have several interested parties as of now but nothing firm going. Keep em' coming!

10 year payment plan? no interest? :****: I wish I could scrape together some cash for this man, I love the lines of those buggies.

BTT for ya

Latest posts