• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Evans 10/7

Skinny_pedal and I are gonna meet for breakfast, we will shoot to see you guys at the Burnett store by 9 am. If we aren't there we will catch you guys up at the trail head.

He's riding with me, charcoal Silverado towing a camo 4Runner thats raisin'd pretty well.

Gets some pictures, have not been to Evans creek in a while. I'm ready to do some Web wheeling :D

Skinny_pedal and I are gonna meet for breakfast, we will shoot to see you guys at the Burnett store by 9 am. If we aren't there we will catch you guys up at the trail head.

He's riding with me, charcoal Silverado towing a camo 4Runner thats raisin'd pretty well.

Are you guys eating at that **** hole we ate at last weekend? Time?

Not if you ate that ****ing chili they made me pay for.

We sure did. If I wasn't busy blowing up the bathroom I would have told you to skip the chili. Sorry bud.

I had pancakes and eggs and sausage. It was good.

Breakfast and then wheeling is my new favorite way to wheel. F' all this lets get to the trail head at 7 am BS. :redneck:

Gavin and I had a good time. No pictures, unless Gavin snapped some that I didn't see.

We ofcourse were late, cuz thats how we roll. :awesomework: So when we got up there the main group was gone already.

But Yota Mike pulled in as we were unloading. So we went and introduced ourselves and we set off the 311.

We ran up the 311, and then I from there I have no idea on trail numbers. We eventually dropped into the rock field on the 520 I think. We ran into a group of stockish Toyotas coming up the switch backs on the other side of the rock field and YotaMike decided to turn around.

We got turned around to follow him out but he was gone in a hurry, and we never did find him again. Not sure where he ran off too.

We decided to put around by ourselves and see who we could run into and eventually wandered our way up to the upper area where the old buggy 'play area' is, the rock face where Brian flopped his truggy years ago.

Then we ran down to the 197 trail and ran it up hill, watched a couple jeep guys get them selves unstuck from a log with some creative winching and pulling.

Then we agreed it was time to load the Runner up and head for home since my rear leaf spring perches were barely hanging on.

541066_4025549149378_1616386742_n.jpg

398251_4025549309382_1349599178_n.jpg

good day all in all. Now its time to get the rear end rebuilt so she's ready for snow wheeling.

Oh and if the guys running the stockish Yotas are on here, :awesomework:. There was a white IFS rig and a red factory solid axle truck.

They reminded me of the days of wheeling in high school with a stuck truck (mine was a 84 Nissan). Just whaling on those poor trucks with open/open diffs and little tires. The poor red truck had a tie-rod that looked like it was frouning it was bent nicely.

You guys gave me a good laugh and took me back to some fond memories. :awesomework:

Sorry I missed it Nick. I am getting ready for snow now too. Ready for some rain to beat down some of the dust.

Good weekend, nice to meet some of you guys. My tranny was giving me problems so I wanted to get it back to the trailer. I'll get it replaced and do my cab swap then be back out on the trails as soon as I can.