• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Expressway takes another Jeep out

whiterice

This was from Walker Valley today 2/3
Expressway just put another notch on the old stump...:D
Just glad everyone was O/K and Kevin was able to wheel the rest of the day.
picture004wg7.jpg

picture005if2.jpg

Mark,
I was in the lead and played on the rock, but just didn't have the feeling today, so I took the bypass. The last time I took the left hand line I had a pick of about 4-5 ft with the drivers front tire, so today I took the pass.
Yota, post up what you have, do you know if the video that Chris had will be posted, I saw that on the camera and can't wait to see it with sound.

i got more pics i will post later(dial up sucks)!!!
i will work on getting us the video. we can pester kevin for it. she was supposed to hook him up with it. the way that thing bounced was something.

Don't know whats harder...stock roll cages or my head for trying a 3rd time making it just to push in the clutch. Talk about :****: and fall back into it.

I will post the video as soon as I get it and figure it all out.

Pokey, that spot always seems to want to suck me in and it got me hook, line and sinker this time. Hope your rig faired as well as mine. looks like about 3 bills not to have bugs in my teeth. My left shoulder feels like it broke the fall :wheelchair:

Binder said:
Bruce when did you get a TJ? No more Toy?
I picked up a D/D last year. '98 TJ kinda you basic mild build and driver. I still have the Yota sitting beside the house. It gets fired up every month or so just to keep the batteray up. Sounds good everytime, nothing like a Toy with a Flowmaster. I have been testing the TJ, and it's like hum? drive a rig with 30k to the trail and wheel or drive a rig with 300k? Can't seem to give it up thu, someday it will get back on the trail.