• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

F - ranchhand

BNBOFFROAD

I recently purchased a full frontal ranch hand bumper for my 2003 2500 Chevy suburban. It didn't fit the mounts were way off I had to pull the mounts inward using a ratchet strap just to get the mounts between the frame rails (I had to cut the strap to get it loose it had that much tension on it) . Ok so I get it on the frame but the bumper still is way off from the bolt holes so I do the only thing I can nudge it up against a tree to get the bolt holes to line up but guess what no luck , at this point I'm like it must be the bumper so I have my dealer call and the person he talks to at ranch hand says there all that way that they usually have to beat the mounts out with a sledge hammer and that they knew the jig for the bumpers wasn't right and all the bumper mounts for the 2500 suburbans were messed up but they weren't worried about it and we're gonna discontinue the bumper for the suburban lmao are you serious how does a company this big consider this a good business practice . My dealer some how got me a $250 refund but for the work I've had to do to get this thing on (pretty much ramming a tree and welding it to the frame rails because it will never mount using the factory bolts holes without cutting the mounts totally off ) I think $500 sounds better . I will be removing the ranchhand name plate cause I don't want to advertise for a company that doesn't take more pride in there products and will tell people to stay as far as they can from ranchhand. Here's a pic showing how hard I had to ram something to get it up on the frame rails pretty much ruined the bottom bar doesn't really matter considering im gonna cut it out and weld in a winch mount

Re: Re: Re: F - ranchhand

TacomaJD said:
Sorry, I lol'd at that.... molaugh molaugh
45c20180897e7c156e0005ff52d32265.jpg

Serves you right for putting one of those ugly ****ers on anything.

PS I live in Texas and cant throw rock without hitting a truck with one on it. :puke:

Re:

When you noticed **** was obviously ****ed up you should have returned it, and demanded a refund.

Force the issue, don't force it to fit

Fail...I know you could have built something that looks better and fits the right way. What's next? 50" roof mounted light bar, lift only the front, hang a cone out the back and put on a big ol never gonna get used drop hitch? :flipoff1: :drinkers: :afro:

Re: Re: F - ranchhand

After everything I read about those 8.1s I would think a Duramax wouldn't be worth all the work to swap in.