• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Factory rzr cages are junk!!!

Lots of bad things in that video. Poor cage, lap belts not worn correctly, and putting his hands out to try and catch himself during the roll.

Ha, his head was allthefuckingway outside the cage and he put his arms up. Should have a broken neck, I'd say he got lucky (not like I don't do that a lot too laughing1) Agree on teh cage, Its awesome how there is nothing above your head in teh stock ones.

Not saying the rzr cages are good because there not but that's a 08 rzr, they had the WORST cages, 2011 and up rzrs cages are alot stronger

COPPERHEAD42 said:
Not saying the rzr cages are good because there not but that's a 08 rzr, they had the WORST cages, 2011 and up rzrs cages are alot stronger
I didnt know that??? I was thinking like 095 was stock, but someone said they were 083. We built mine with 120, and the the stock didnt look that much thinner...

Im honestly not sure why there stronger, if its material, or wall thickness of tube. I just know there stronger and the 2011's are certified by someone or something :dunno: Pretty sure they got a decal on them or something saying who its certified by.