• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired For sale: 4x 42x14x17 IROKs

patooyee

If you've ever seen my buggy you've seen these tires but I can get pics if you need them. They are heavily used and abused and have heavy scarring and rock rash on all sidewalls. One has been repaired via. permanent rubber vulcanizing ... I guarantee it will never leak unless you tear it again. That's the bad. The good is they all still hold air perfectly, they still have good tread depth, are still good wheeling tires, they are "Tennessee Cut" (IE half of each center lug removed.) and they are CHEAP. I'd like to try and get $500 out of them. Try to buy them new and that's about the cost of 1.5 tires. I can deliver them anywhere from Gulf Breeze, FL to Rayne, LA on Mon. (850) 602-4443.

J. J.

You got any pics ? Do you intend to be at the swap meet at Mountainside tommorow with them by chance ?

If not maybe rbd :dunno:

Anyone want to go halves on these and have good spares ?? Id love to have a couple spares if someone else would

PM or post if anyone is interested . thumb.gif

Well ****, as soon as I hit submit my buddy called and bought them! He's coming on Mon. to get them. I'll let you know if he falls through. Sorry!

J. J.

patooyee said:
Well ****, as soon as I hit submit my buddy called and bought them! He's coming on Mon. to get them. I'll let you know if he falls through. Sorry!

J. J.
same deal on my 44's man. sorry. dude that has rig on my lift calls when he sees me selling them elsewhere and is like wtf, I got cash laughing1
damn, do we price them too cheap? laughing1

I don't know. I sure as hell wasn't expecting it to happen that fast. I ended up getting 4 of the 47" blems off of Interco's web site. After I sell my tires I'll only be $1000 into a new set of LTB's. I just couldn't say no. I didn't really want to go that big but you selling those 44's to someone else made me ... it's all your fault! :)

Now I need a 3:1 gearset for my NP205 and some 2" Ouverson shafts. That is also your fault ... at least that's what I'm telling my girlfriend. :)

J. J.

That sucks. I'm sure they'll sell. Who can afford new ones these days???

J. J.