• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Hardline Custom Now Carrying Jimmy's 4x4 Fiberglass Colorado Frontend & MORE

P

If its free, its P
This front clip is sectioned, thats right gone are the replace the whole front section because the grille hood and fenders are one piece... Now you have options !!

Jimmys4x4 has come up with a new 'glass fronted that they intend to expand on soon to include a variety of popular vehicles. For now the Colorado's are in stock and ready to ship ! :afro:

Call or PM me for pricing and Ill get you hooked up on a Buggy Make over ! 205.527.3211

Email @ [email protected]

Pics of them as setup on the "Cool Guy" build thread that Jimmys4x4 currently has in the shop ! If you havent seen this thread and build you need to check it out. It demonstrate's just how nice of work that Jimmys4x4 puts out !

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=707185

side1.jpg

Fronttop.jpg

Front.jpg

Re: Hardline Custom Now Carrying Jimmy's 4x4 Fiberglass Colorado Frontend

Thats a good alliance, way to go. Quality products there.

those are some sweet skins......I am lookin forward to seein that buggy all finished up.

That'd really sex the 30 up a bunch!

I have been planning on running one of those if I ever build a buggy

P said:
Buy my Fiddy thumb.gif
No monies, spent all my rent I got from Ronnie on a ton of other useless **** I also did not need. ::)

PIMP!

very pimp. when I was building the zr2.5, I kept telling curt that a colorado was what I wanted to skin with next, cause the S10 was gone and it was the next gen. I actually love the rear bed lines as much as the front, with the line that kind of shoots off into space at a 15* up angle. perfect for cutting and skinning back of a buggy :woody:

I agree the buggy with "actual" skins on it that are formed like they are doing that one just screams sexual... I cant wait until that thing see's paint and is finished out. I love fenders and skined out buggies. drool

P said:
I agree the buggy with "actual" skins on it that are formed like they are doing that one just screams sexual... I cant wait until that thing see's paint and is finished out. I love fenders and skined out buggies. drool

I think that at some point, probably '10 that XRRA will split to two classes. Single moonbuggies, and then a Pro-mod style class. I love "Gettin' it" buggies but I know the fans more identify with the " factory looking" ones. Plus those are whats needed to bring more dollars to the sport anyway. ****, I've probably been drinking too much of the kool-aid, I'll lay off......

Get it P!

look at this year, shannon in moon, then lovells in a ranger looking rig. no need for a split, but I can see it to bring some monies. divides winning, so that's the suck, but we don't ahve to worry about that laughing1

If I was going to build a new buggy right now, it would have that clip. I talked to trailer products when the Colorado first came out about doing the same thing, but they wanted mega coin, I just went with the CTS clip from TC.

Just hooked Lay up with some axle brackets for his Jimmys4x4 Chassis build up. Thanks for the order Lay and when they come in I will get some good pics up of these tab system's and the install in Lay's buggy thread.

thumb.gif

Pics of one thats out and ...... well...

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=735688

[attachment deleted by admin]

i know what kind of skin the buggy is gona have drool,, that is a fawkin sexxxxyyyy buggy

mine ain't gonna be that nice but i cant wait