• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hawk Pride. Feb 21-22

semperfi1919

Im planning to make my first trip to Hawk Pride the weeked of the Feb. 21-22. Wanting to meet up with some others from here to follow around. This maybe the only trip I get to make this year due to being deployed soon. My wife will be with me so cant get to crazy..lol But would like to meet as many people as possible and have a great ride..My plan is heading up Friday and leave Sunday. Gonna try to find a hotel but if not Ill bring out the ole tent.

Pm me when you get up here. If I am in town I can show you around or you can ride with our group.

greenlion said:
Pm me when you get up here. If I am in town I can show you around or you can ride with our group.

It is a great park and plenty of trails I will probably ride that weekend if the weather is nice you are welcome to join up with us the we know the park probably better than anyone seems that we ride there every weekend :****:

Anyone going to be riding here next weekend or is the weather going to scare everyone off. Hate to drive 4 hrs and not have anyone to follow?..lol

I cant make the ride but i just wanted to say thank you for your service and stay safe out there. When yout get back come up to AOP or GMP and we will have a few beers :drinkers:

As of now my wife and I will be there Friday afternoon till Sunday. Hope to get a few hours in before the rain. Man I plan on doing alot of wheeling when we get home.. Thanks for all the replies. Hope to see some of yall this weekend if weather permits

5667584df8228db08b6de32010afa824.jpg

71bf273498b6c91aaed3c6bde1eac1c0.jpg