• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hawk Pride

Had a great time yesterday. Put in more riding time in than we normally do in a day. Went through 10 gallons of fuel. Last night, we went to the Rattle Snake Saloon. A different kind of place. The saloon taxi to take you to the bottom was a pickup with benches in the back.

_wsb_518x286_sepia+saloon.jpg

http://www.sevenspringslodge.net/23.html

Saloon pics:

http://www.sevenspringslodge.net/27.html

:dblthumb:Rattlesnake is a awsome place. Did you see how the ceiling fans worked? They are ran off of a huge belt

Had a great time yesterday to. Most trail riding I've done in one day. Rode trails I never knew were there. I hate mud but considering the flood Friday it really wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.

Just got back to the house, great weekend. I heard about the ceiling fans, but forgot to look. Sounds like a reason to have to go back!

It was a fun weekend, I say work 2 days and have 5 off for the weekend! loller.gif Good to meet you John G. and thanks for the help on the trails :dblthumb:

Hell yea Chad, we will let you know on the next ride. We got a good start today too, I rolled my **** over on Viper and hadnt even broke out the honey yet :dunno:

Had a blast riding with everyone this weekend! Can't wait till the next ride! Dwalk me and Will went back and tamed Viper after y'all left I had some help from (Jose)! John G. glad you came up to HPO to ride with us come back and bring a bunch with you next time!

Wannabecrawler said:
Had a blast riding with everyone this weekend! Can't wait till the next ride! Dwalk me and Will went back and tamed Viper after y'all left I had some help from (Jose)! John G. glad you came up to HPO to ride with us come back and bring a bunch with you next time!

That must have been my problem, not into the bottle yet, might try that next time :drinkers:

cjaajeep said:
Hello guys, this is Chad. Enjoyed the hell out of the ride and meeting y'all. I'm ready to go again whenever!!!

Good to meet you to this weekend Chad. Had fun trying to keep up with that caddy u got :flipoff1: I got under mine and tightend front drive shaft today and seen the output shaft from the tranny was missin a bolt and the other 3 were loose. Guess i was lucky not to have had one fall off.

Im up for it anytime. I just wont be able to go again until June 4th. Wife has gradutation from nursing school or something the first weekend of may and the 3rd week ill be on a 7 day cruise. If your fishin buddy is busy and cant go sometime this summer holla at me and i'll picth in some gas money if you'll let me ride along and see how the big ones are caught.

EDIT: Just seen they are open 4-30-11 so I can prolly make it one more time before june 4th.