• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hmmm, we will have to see how this one un-folds

P

If its free, its P
F' all that political talk BS Obama, how you going to react to this one.... :eek:

NAIROBI, Kenya â€" Somali pirates on Wednesday hijacked a U.S.-flagged cargo ship with 21 crew members aboard, a diplomat and a U.S. Navy spokesman said.

The Kenya-based diplomat identified the vessel as the 17,000-ton Maersk Alabama and said all the crew members are American. The diplomat spoke on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to speak to the media.

The U.S. Navy confirmed that a U.S. flagged ship with 21 members of crew was hijacked early Wednesday off the eastern coast of Somalia.

Spokesman Lt. Nathan Christensen said the attacked happened in the early hours of the morning hours, about 280 miles (450 kilometers) northeast of Eyl, a town in the northern Puntland region of Somalia.

Christensen said there were U.S. citizens aboard the ship, but he did not say how many. He declined to release the name of the ship until the family members of the crew are notified.

He said the ship was operated by the Danish company Maersk, which deals with the U.S. Department of Defense. Christensen said the vessel was not working under a Pentagon contract when hijacked.

Maersk Kenya Managing Director Rolf Nielsen said the company was still verifying reports of the hijacking. An U.S. embassy spokeswoman was not immediately able to confirm the incident.

Andrew Mwangura of the East African Seafarers' Assistance Program said the ship was taken about 400 miles (640 kilometers) from the Somali capital, Mogadishu.

The vessel is the sixth to be seized within a week and the first with an all-American crew.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090408/ap_on_re_af/piracy

So when are these people going to start blowing these Pirates out of the water. I just don't understand how they can
hi-jack so many ships.

Cole said:
So when are these people going to start blowing these Pirates out of the water. I just don't understand how they can
hi-jack so many ships.

Not sure if they can carry weapons into other ports. Not sure but this would be my guess. I know I would start blasting the **** out of them though!

Im amazed these large corp's havent hired merc's or hitman to take these fuggers out. WTF. I hope NObama swings a big fuggin ban hammer that direction, ****'s getting outta control and someone needs to step in and handle this. This is a perfect op to prove to the rest of the world, DO NOT **** with American's abroad. :gtfo:

50 years ago this would have warranted immediate action by our military forces with a quick means to an end. Today its - lets not step on any toes

He'll probably call the leader of the pirates up and appologize for the US's treatment of them in the past and offer the ship and crew up as a sacrifical gift to indicate our good intentions in the future in hopes that they will stop hi-jacking our ships.

J. J.

patooyee said:
He'll probably call the leader of the pirates up and appologize for the US's treatment of them in the past and offer the ship and crew up as a stimulus package to indicate our good intentions in the future in hopes that they will stop hi-jacking our ships.

J. J.

There, fixed it for ya. :flipgotcha: :flipgotcha: :afro:

WAY too much politically correct...lets dont offend anybody bullshit instead of takin people out that do stupid **** goin on !

If I understood it correctly the Americans on the ship took this ship back over. One Pirate jumped overboard and they have one Pirate as a Prisoner. That is what my boss said he read just before lunch thumb.gif

Jeep CJ said:
If I understood it correctly the Americans on the ship took this ship back over. One Pirate jumped overboard and they have one Pirate as a Prisoner. That is what my boss said he read just before lunch thumb.gif

News report I just saw said 3 pirates, either jumped or thrown off the vessel and like you say one is captive and held for authorities and the 'Merican's have taken back control of the ship.

Hell yea !! 'Merica , **** yea !

P said:
News report I just saw said 3 pirates, either jumped or thrown off the vessel and like you say one is captive and held for authorities and the 'Merican's have taken back control of the ship.

Hell yea !! 'Merica , **** yea !

They had to, cause they knew that Oboma wouldn't send help.

Call in an f16 to make the pirates ship a smoking fuggin oil slick. Im guessin the pirate will leave our **** alone! F16 cal be anywhere in the world in a coulpe hours in guessing . Boats cant be very fast. Ruin their danm day!

guess they picked the wrong crew to **** with.

****ers should be shot on sight.