• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Howe TC Steering Pump & Remote Resevoir

BamaTJ

Hardline Crawler
I have a Howe steering setup for sale. Includes TC pump (high flow, high pressure), 4.5" V-Belt pulley attached to pump and remote resevoir with filter. This is really nice stuff, Howe is top notch.

Pics from Howe's Site
Pump
215.jpg

Pulley
316.jpg

Resevoir
1010.jpg

I also have two crimped lines that go with this that you might be able to use. They have crimped JIC fittings (4 fittings total) on them already, so they may or may not work for you based on where you mount it at.
I priced this stuff new and it came out to $500. Price is $225 for all of it. Located in Mt Olive area. Thanks

Daniel, I will get it to you at Gray Rock in a few weeks. That was easy, guess most folks see that as a pretty good deal :****:

Matt O. said:
That was easy, guess most folks see that as a pretty good deal :****:
yup, I know what the cost even with a sticker on the side and racer cost. BTW, we roasted a pump every weekend until the proper setup of that resi (stations is a twin to it, only finned for more cooling, same $) and that pump (TC's are TC's from all 3 big guys). either way good $$$

I think I am going to sell my other setup, exact same as this. I have a mis-matched systems and wanna swithc to a serp belt setup. I am giving Kelly the first right of refusal since he was second in line. Same price and you get the same stuff.

Pump is on it's way for testing at Howe, just to check it out. I do have lines for this one also. I can have them ship it from Howe to you if you would like and get the ressy and lines to you via Miles this weekend I guess?

blacksheep10 said:
That'll work, I'll send some coin down with miles this weekend.

If you want the anodized aluminum bracket bolt the TC up to a Vortec I can throw it in for $25 more. It is one of thesehttp://www.krcpower.com/catalog_c353127.html
I think I am gonna try a P-Pump. Get the money to Cole, as I will not be there and I will make sure he gets the parts to Miles.