• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired HPd60 ford 60 front. 4.10 ratio

blacksheep10

XBJRA champ/ 555 and team Nasty codriver
Kansas, where we know how to wheel, nowhere to go
currently dually, but I can let a set of hummers go to remedy the backspace dealio or turn the hubs down for $125.
this bish is in Paola, KS, but can most likely come to RBD. thing is, the money is needed now, fire sale style. $800 is asking price. its out of an 87 dually ford, wide perch, dually front, 4.10 ratio, has the dual piston calipers, needs a pinion seal and left u joint.
give me a call for any of the ala carte you want with it. number in sig

HP D60 for that money is like sex in the mouth.... you cant pass that **** up ! laughing1

Life is tough and times are hard, no one has any room in thier yard :flipoff1:

( OK that was gay as hell, my bad )

NO this is gay as hell. Had to drive it into work today. Transport coming to get it soon and off to Pigeon Forge, TN it goes. thumb.gif
346501542_C8tTn-M.jpg

ah how you cute yu sold it, you shed a tear? How much you get for it? And I didnt know 6ulvd8 lived in TN? :dunno:

InDaShop said:
ah how you cute yu sold it, you shed a tear? How much you get for it? And I didnt know 6ulvd8 lived in TN? :dunno:
Sold for $7300! laughing1

Sent me $400 of it via paypal yesterday, no complaints. Next up is an 05 BMW K1200S, prolly Spring

I woulda towed it in, Id never drive that... you should have your man car pulled for it even if it was 1mile from driveway to work. Shame on you ! :flipoff1:

P said:
I woulda towed it in, Id never drive that... you should have your man car pulled for it even if it was 1mile from driveway to work. Shame on you ! :flipoff1:
7 miles, no plates and foggy winders. Fugg it.

Tow it with what? molaugh

A bungee cord so it would snap and roll off in a ditch and die so you didnt ever have to see or be seen with it again ! :flipoff1:

P said:
A bungee cord so it would snap and roll off in a ditch and die so you didnt ever have to see or be seen with it again ! :flipoff1:
I'd sell a dozen of these if I could get $400/sale Hell I'd sell Yugo's

I told a few people this weekend that you had one and could get it this way next month... Im tryin for ya bubba thumb.gif