• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HPO - Labor Day Ride And SxS Mud - August 31, 2012 - September 3, 2012

LymannRea

HPO will be having a Labor Day ride. Gates will open August 31st and we will go through Monday the 3rd. We will be having side by side mud drags on Saturday. Gonna work on entertainment for Saturday night. Devotional service Sunday morning and MX practice on Monday to wrap up the weekend. Concessions will also be available all weekend. I will post more info as I get it. Come on out and bring the family for lots of fun. Also the Mud Race lanes will be on top where they will be very Spectator friendly.The camper pads with water and electricity will be first come first serve for $20.00 a night until they are gone. The hook up are 50 amp, we have 50 amp to 30 amp adaptors for a $30.00 deposit.

HPO will be giving away a 8,500lbs winch and portable satellite dish valued at $1,000.00 for some of the prizes in the mud drags. Its time for you folks with these bad a*s 4 wheelers and side by sides to step up and put on a show. I know theres still folks out there who like to get dirty and sling a little mud. Come on out and lets see what ya got. The pits will be up top where spectators can watch and will be built for speed. Its time to step up to the plate.

lay said:
Im in!!!who all is coming??? Im sure ole 20 footer is going to get beat on

If ye gonna need a camper spot with hook ups gimme a call, they filling up fast. Look forward to seeing everybody. 256-412-0596

Guess we coming up saturday be there till i kill my junk. Need to meet up with you jock i wanna check out your buggy!!!

lay said:
Guess we coming up saturday be there till i kill my junk. Need to meet up with you jock i wanna check out your buggy!!!

What time you rolling in tomorrow. Ill meet up with ya and follow yall around. Ill be ridin solo i think.