I'm new to this Nylint thing

GrandZJ

but here's my modified nylint complete with crash test dummy.:D

Attachments

• rcdummy.JPG
    rcdummy.JPG
    42.5 KB · Views: 95
mods?

You gonna chop it up? (tummy tuck) I'm thinking about cutting the bottom off of mine and raising the battery.:redneck:
The head pop's up on the dummy when I flop it good.

GrandZJ said:
You gonna chop it up? (tummy tuck) I'm thinking about cutting the bottom off of mine and raising the battery.:redneck:
The head pop's up on the dummy when I flop it good.

All stock or super mod...Keep em even is what im after..Stock they do good for a non real experience.

Just enjoy the Nylint for what it is. They are a fun "toy" to have some cheap fun.

If you seem to want to get into RC crawling then build a real crawler and you will be very happy with it.

Dude said:
Just enjoy the Nylint for what it is. They are a fun "toy" to have some cheap fun.

If you seem to want to get into RC crawling then build a real crawler and you will be very happy with it.
Yup...I did the tummy tuck to my Nylint, but then it just got hung up on the axles. I thought about trimming the axles, but then you can really only trim the rear axle, and the front one is still huge. So, I bought the rtr Clod, and I imagine once I am finished tweaking the Clod to my liking, the Nylint will just sit there or be sold. Don't get me wrong, Nylints are pretty capable stock, but I wanted something better.

The Nylints are a kick to bash around with.
Heck I put mine through the damn ringer as seen in the pics below.
However as some of us have done to our 1:1 rigs. Once you start building confidence and testing your ability, you will want to mod or fab your rig to meet the challenges.
Its the same with the Nylints. After a while you find its limitations and start cutting, and cutting till there isn't much else you can do to them.
This is where some of us here started and now look at us.

Nylint with a Tundra body
rccrawler06.jpg

Latest posts