• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

It's opening day of bambi season

bite me

I'm going to go kill something.:redneck: :redneck: :redneck: and Elk season starts in 8 days.:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

TacOffRd said:
Not all of us are morons. :flipoff:

That is true, but 80% are, that is why I hunt over by the Idaho/Canadian line, and pack in away from most hunters, that is where I got this one.
Deer.jpg

Got 2 goruse and 5 doves today...lots of bear sign wher ei was. Maybe cuz i found out about this place from a guy who has harvested/helped harvest 5 bears out of this single gully this year. He said there were some grouse too.

I found bambi last night!!! Dumb bastid ran straight into my semi last night... yup it ran straight INTO my rig.. I didnt hit the dumb bastid.. :haha: Didnt see a carcass when I drove back by this am so Id assume it survived... :D

Dear group;
Whilst hunting game animals can be a pleasurable past time and a great male bonding experience, there is no greater hunting thrill than having a bunch of locals who speak a different language than you do, all armed with high-powered automatic weapons and whose idea of a funfilled afternoon is to take random potshots at you. IMVHO, this type of hunting is the most satisfying experience of all. And, it makes for some GREAT stories around the ol' campfire later on in the evening too!
Your low crawling friend;
LAMAR