• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Jerry Cans

craig1

I'm not sure if this is the best forum for this question, but I didn't see a "general" catchall forum...

I'm looking to pickup a 5 gallon Jerry can before next weekend and was hoping to find either a steel Wedco can, or a plastic Scepter can but can't find one locally (Mount Vernon). I've heard Schucks has em, but all the stores I've called have been sold out. Anyone know of anyplace between Everett and Bellingham that has em on the shelf?

Thanks,
Craig

craig - i still need to pick up a couple of water cans myself and am in the same boat. i'm going to check out the big surplus store downtown sometime tomorrow and will keep my eyes peeled.

if you need a can for gas I have two of them and won't be bringing one on the trip - let me know if you need it.

Thanks guys. Mountlake Terrace is definately close enough. Although, I wound up ordering online this afternoon and paying the extra shipping to get them by Thursday afternoon.

Thanks for the offer Isaac. Edgar, who just decided to go with us, might need one.

--Craig

craig said:
Thanks guys. Mountlake Terrace is definately close enough. Although, I wound up ordering online this afternoon and paying the extra shipping to get them by Thursday afternoon.

Thanks for the offer Isaac. Edgar, who just decided to go with us, might need one.

--Craig

I wouldnt be suprised if they just pulled one off the shelf at the MLT one and you saw it by tomorow

War-Jeeper said:
I wouldnt be suprised if they just pulled one off the shelf at the MLT one and you saw it by tomorow

yeah, but - i can vouch for the simplicity of knowing that it's going to be drop shipped to my front door in plenty of time for when i need it, and avoid further running around :clappy: glad you got something lined up :;