• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Jim's Garage JK buggy roller

rock mafia

Owner is looking to sell this. It is at my shop in NC. A lot of the fab work is already done. Pictures are in the first page of this thread.

http://www.hardlinecrawlers.com/forums/index.php?topic=36758.0

Chassis #27. 54" wide. All dom. Rock rails, main overhead tubes are .188. Subframe is .188 round into square tube. Rest of the chassis is a mix of .134 and .120. 54" wide JK front clip.

4 link Suspension f/r with 1.25 heims. 2.25" 7075 uppers and 2.375" 7075 lowers. 114" WB. Does not have shock mounts. Could be set up for ORI's or CO's and bumps. 14" front, 16" rear. Has room for a swaybar in the rear.

Drivetrain is mounted. Engine has front mounts and back of the head mounts. Set up for TH 400/atlas. Comes with stock GM manifolds.

The AL interior is about 90% finished. Just needs some panels added under the cowl and over the footwell area. Interior was built by Marsfab. Has a art car/winters shifter. Brake booster/master/pedal are mounted as well as the drive by wire gas pedal. Corbeau seats are mounted except for the inside rear mounts. Needs to have the tcase in place before these are made.

2012 6.2L AL LS3 with 11,000 miles out of a camaro. This motor came as a complete dropout with all the accessories, stock harness, computer, clutch, gas pedal, etc. stock pan and baffled steel pan included. You will need to use aftermarket PS and ALT mounts. It's built to fit a 28 x 19 ron davis or CBR radiator in the front.

Front 14 bolt axle was built by ECGS. Reid inner and outer knuckles. Cover, arms. Everything else is new. 5.38 gears and grizzly locker are included, but not installed. No shafts included. H2 wheels and tires in pics not included.

Rear 14 bolt. Cover, No brakes, has stock gears, and stock shafts.

8000 lb zeon winch is mounted. It has a large basket in the rear, with room for a 15-20 gallon cell in front.

Not pictured but comes with:
(4) New 17" AL raceline beadlocks
(4) New 39 Krawlers
large trans cooler with fan

$23,000. Would also consider selling without the motor or wheels/tires.

Re:

Man hate to see this not get finished so many local shops with so much awsome work

I have no idea if this is still available, I talked to him a few times and last I talked to him he wasn't getting rid of the wheels and tires. This thing is a great start if it is still available, if logistics wouldn't kill the deal it would have been in my shop

I will still sell the buggy as a whole but the price has increased as new parts have been added such as 4 new ORI struts and 3.0 atlas case and built th400 trans and it is the process of having the fuel cell , roof, skid plate and exterior panels completed

yellow2.5yj said:
I will still sell the buggy as a whole but the price has increased as new parts have been added such as 4 new ORI struts and 3.0 atlas case and built th400 trans and it is the process of having the fuel cell , roof, skid plate and exterior panels completed
how much with out the trans atlas an ORIs don't need any of it or the engine for that matter.

Finish it and enjoy it. This is crazy talk you've gone to far to sell it now. What ever you decide good luck.

Latest posts