• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

John Sumner's BIG MEATS RUN

TURNEROFFROAD

***BREAKING NEWS***
I received a call from John Sumner of Sumner Machine Works who also happens to be the Founder of the Big Meats Run. John's had the BMR @ Disney OK
Clayton OK
Poteau OK
Moab UT
Los Cruces NM
Hot Springs AR
Katemcy Rocks TX
Farmington Nm
& Durango CO over the past 13 years. We had a great visit about a good many things, but the reason for the call was humbling. John ask me to partner with him in this years BMR as well as future events. Needless to say it didn't take me long to say YES!!! I'm both honored and excited about this opportunity to serve and grow our sport of off roading.

I hope to see y'all there
a5a2uhuh.jpg

Re: Re: John Sumner's BIG MEATS RUN

Im goin for sure hope to meet some new people and do some testing on the new make over on the buggy itll probably be the only one thats right hand drive stop me and lets spit the **** and see what we can tear up

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk 2

People that has been out to this. Are there hotels close by and what is everything like out that way? Always though this was a much further ride and if I can get the time off would love to go and check it out.

Not sure bout hotels any time I stay there we just camp Cherokee state park below the dam is the best imo. I live 50 mins away so I'm just goin to make a day run try to be there around 9 and see how long my junk stays together lol

Thanks for the info. Weather is usually decently warm by that time then I assume? Camping friendly anyway? May sound like a stupid question but when looking up hotels and all in the area is it best to just look up Disney, Ok or is this in a park with a name I can search near? Thanks again

U can search Langley ok it is on the west side of the dam vinita ok is only bout 25 miles away weather mite still be chilly for tent camping

Disney is a very small town, the cabins alot of folks stayed at shutdown last year and I don't know they ever re opened. The camping is pretty hard to come by and reservations are already booked up for the state parks you can reserve at. Vinita like mentioned is not to far of a drive and Langley is 5 mins away from the trails. You can drive your rig through town during the daylight hours if you stay on the marked trail running parallel to the highway and cross the highway 90 degrees going straight to the other side. The water can be deceiving don't just dive off into it without checking first or follow directly behind someone just a couple feet to the side can be a huge difference in depth. The hills in the trails are fun but the mud really sucks some of the small looking holes have no bottom to be found.

If anybody is interested I have a cabin that I dont believe I will be able to use for this ride. It is a 2 person only cabin at southern oaks. Will cost $450. Feel free to call /text anytime 256-415-4268. Thanks Brent

Ill be drivin a stock 06 black dodge holler at me names chris

If I cant find anybody that wants my cabin then ole lady and I will be there. Either buggy in sig or a loaner rzr. I sure hope I get buggy back together. If you see us holla at us.