• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Kansas

1TONZR2

Big mudda fugga!
well, I am in this lovely state................. 8) forgot how friggin flat this place is. only got up to 104 today, supposed to be the same tomorrow, then rain for the weekend, which will be good for us. molaugh

if any of you guys are close to Salina....lemme know, I will be here for 2 weeks. yay! :spin:

Brian

Man u've got me tempted to make a Great Bend trip here soon laughing1 laughing1

Jim pool party? laughing1 Brian you can hop on my bike and we will double-dude it out laughing1

Really what's your schedule look like?

Beyer said:
Sept. 20th.

I didn't get invited so I probably not makin it out that way 8) laughing1 :flipoff1:

Hear you guys are doin a bachelor party/wheelin deal in a few weeks at Tuttle... thumb.gif Sounds pretty fun

MUCHADO said:
I didn't get invited so I probably not makin it out that way 8) laughing1 :flipoff1:

Hear you guys are doin a bachelor party/wheelin deal in a few weeks at Tuttle... thumb.gif Sounds pretty fun

Yeah, but I am probably not going to that. Have to save the rig for Flat Nasty Labor Day weekend. Is Tuttle any good anyway? :dunno:

Beyer said:
Yeah, but I am probably not going to that. Have to save the rig for Flat Nasty Labor Day weekend. Is Tuttle any good anyway? :dunno:

Yep there's some cool stuff up there. Most hate because last time they wheel'd there they weren't in a rig that wheel'd worth a damn though (ask Wyatt :flipoff1: laughing1)

it is hot, but not nearly as humid as FL...so its a trade off. I am not sure what our weekend schedule is looking like, I am hoping we will get atleast one day off.
as far as doubling up, I would have to drive....wouldnt look right with the bigger of the two on the back molaugh :flipoff1: so you would have to be my bitch. :flipgotcha:

fishing in the Kellys crack...wow, sounds like a good time.

1TONZR2 said:
it is hot, but not nearly as humid as FL...so its a trade off. I am not sure what our weekend schedule is looking like, I am hoping we will get atleast one day off.
as far as doubling up, I would have to drive....wouldnt look right with the bigger of the two on the back molaugh :flipoff1: so you would have to be my bitch. :flipgotcha:

fishing in the Kellys crack...wow, sounds like a good time.

...was joking about double dudin'... dam you are far away though... where did ya fly into? Wichita?

Robbo the invite has not been sent out yet. Bill was here the other day and confirmed your address. They really want you there. His party is the weekend of August 23rd a tuttle. Friday night in manhattan and wheeling Sat. and Sun. at tuttle. All is invited........

ROCKSTARFAB said:
Robbo the invite has not been sent out yet. Bill was here the other day and confirmed your address. They really want you there. His party is the weekend of August 23rd a tuttle. Friday night in manhattan and wheeling Sat. and Sun. at tuttle. All is invited........

Doubt I have the $ for tuttle need new tars and 37on20 ain't cheep :eek:

i am actually off today...things got changed around because of the storms. i think we are going to the combine derby tonight, as long as the rain stops. gimme a call if you are in this area at all...904-718-1028
prolly just be chillin all day

Brian

Where is there a combine derby? Only one I know of in the country is in Lind, WA.

I would have flown to see that. Combine Derby is the BEST!!!